Coles Crossing offers six lighted tennis courts at the Coles Commons recreational amenity area. You will need an access button to enter the tennis courts at all times. If you do not have a fitness button, please contact the Management Company at 281-225-9000.
Private tennis lessons are offered at Coles Commons by approved tennis pros. Please contact the Tennis Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on any Tennis Pro. A variety of private tennis teams exist in Coles Crossing.
Tennis Court Rules
- Courts are to be used by residents of Coles Crossing and their guests only. Guests must be accompanied by resident at all times when using courts.
- No children are allowed on the courts unless they are playing tennis.
- Proper tennis attire is required. Tennis (court) non-marking shoes only.
- No animals, skates, skateboards, bicycles, wagons, strollers, basketballs or other non-tennis related items allowed in tennis court area.
- If other residents are waiting to play, please limit your playing time to 90 minutes.
- At least two (2) players must be present to reserve a court. No holding courts while others are waiting.
- No glass containers, alcohol or smoking allowed in the tennis court area.
- Abusive language will not be tolerated. Radios are not permitted.
- Abuse of the nets or courts will not be tolerated.
- While waiting for courts, please wait outside the gate.
- No more than four (4) players to a court.
- Please put litter in its place.COURT HOURS: 6:00AM to 10:00 PM DAILY
TO REPORT VANDALISM CALL THE HARRIS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE AT 713.221.6000