To join the committee contact email@example.com
For more information and to join the committee fill out the form below.
All residents must sign in and provide proof of age each time they enter the facility.
The facility is for the use of Coles Crossing residents and guests only. The center is open daily from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The fitness room is monitored by cameras, and residents violating the rules will be contacted by the property manager, CMC. Coles Crossing reserves the right to refuse entrance to the Fitness Center to anyone. Please be respectful of your neighbors and obey the rules of the Fitness Center. Please observe that absolutely no children under the age of 14 are allowed to use the fitness equipment or loiter in the fitness room. Children between the ages of 14 and 17 may use the facility as long as they are accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or – with the parent’s permission – a Coles Crossing sponsored trainer. Violation of this rule will result in suspension of all amenity privileges. All parents are responsible for their children in the Fitness Center at all times.
Coles Crossing CAI Fitness Center Rules
- Absolutely no children under the age of 14 are allowed to use the fitness equipment or loiter in the fitness room. Children between the ages of 14 and 17 may use the facility as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal Violation of this rule will result in suspension of all amenity privileges. All parents are responsible for their children in the Fitness Center at all times.
- This fitness room is available for resident use daily from 5 am to 11pm. Exit facility on or before posted closing time. Failure to exit on or before posted closing time will activate a silent alarm. Any individual activating silent alarm is subject to suspension of exercise room privileges and will be liable for any and all fees and/or charges imposed to respond to alarm.
- It is highly recommended that you consult a physician before engaging in the use of this exercise facility. It is highly recommended that individuals not currently engaged in a regular exercise program go through an instructional session with a personal trainer to assist them in establishing an exercise program designed to meet their specific needs and goals.
- Read all instructional information on equipment prior to beginning a workout.
- Attempt to always exercise with a partner.
- If at any time while exercising you feel faint or dizzy, STOP activity immediately and consult a physician.
- Before beginning an exercise routine, it is crucial that all users go through an adequate warm up (before activity) and cool down/stretching (after activity). DO NOT attempt to begin heavy exercise activity without an adequate warm up.
- Wear proper attire when exercising (socks, shoes, shirts, and well fit shorts or sweat pants). Loose or extremely baggy clothing or open toe shoes are NOT allowed.
- Keep hands and clothing away from moving parts when using equipment.
- Please report any problems or malfunctions with a piece of equipment to the management company at 281-225-9000 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attempt to repair it yourself.
- The telephone located in the exercise room is for emergency use only and will not receive incoming calls.
- Lockers are for use during the time you are using facility only. Contents and/or locks should be removed from lockers upon leaving facility. Lockers and contents left over night are subject to being removed without notice.
Please be considerate of others by not dominating any particular piece of equipment for an extended period of time. Please limit your time to 30 minutes on the bicycle, treadmill, stair master or elliptical trainer.
- Fitness Center and equipment is intended by use of Coles Crossing residents only. Residents will be allowed to bring one guest at any time. Guests must follow all fitness center rules.
- Any Coles Crossing resident can bring a personal trainer of their choice while they are using the fitness center. Non resident trainers, can not use the fitness center unless they are training a Coles Crossing resident.
- During peak times – 5 am – 9am, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm and 5 – 8 pm, a resident can bring a personal trainer as a guest. The trainer can only train one resident at a time during peak times.
- During off peak times, 9 am – 11:30 am, 1:30 – 5 pm and 8 pm – 11 pm, a personal trainer is allowed to train more than one Coles Crossing resident at a time.
- No trainer will be allowed to solicit business while inside of the Fitness Center.
- All trainers must sign the resident log when they enter the facility.
- A Coles Crossing resident personal trainer, is only allowed to train Coles Crossing residents. They are not allowed to train any non-residents.
- Working out with a personal trainer does not give the resident or trainer the right to exclusive use of equipment. All residents and trainers should be respectful of each other and ‘share” the equipment.
- Please help keep your exercise facility neat and clean.