Amenities Button Request Form
New Residents must include a copy of the first page of the Deed Settlement, REQUIRED. Any submissions without Settlement can not be processed.
(1) There will be no charge for the first (2) button issued per new resident. Please include the first page of your deed settlement for identification.
(2) Additional or replacement buttons are $35 each.
(3) Lost buttons are immediately de-activated.
(4) Tenants are charged $35 per fob and must provide a copy of the first and last page of the lease, along with a letter or e-mail from the property owner granting permission to access the amenities.
(5) Damaged fobs can be brought to Office and be warranty exchanged at no charge.
Please note: if you are a new resident to Coles Crossing, the Association must have proof of ownership of property within the community before we can issue access buttons. The Association may not receive closing information from the title companies for approximately 60 days (or longer) following closing. In order to expedite receipt of your access button, we recommend you also attach to this message or fax a copy of your closing statement along with this application.